Best Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls are easiest to make in the Vitamix with the tamper to help blend the frozen fruit. I like to keep a mix of Chia, Hemp and Flax Seeds in the fridge for a quick add to all smoothies.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 small plain or fruit yogurt
- 2 tbsp seed mix (chia, hemp, flax)
Top with any fresh fruit, seeds, coconut, nuts and maybe try cinnamon granola
- Add all ingredients to your blender and mix on low, use tamper as needed and turn up to medium or high for a quick short time to ensure full blending.
- Divide into 2 bowls and get creative with your toppings fresh fruit, seeds, coconut, nuts, granola, etc…