I like to keep these in the fridge for anyone who needs a quick refuel between meals.
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup agave syrup or honey
- ¼ cup almond or other nut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- In a large frying pan toast oats, coconut, hemp seeds until golden and fragrant.
- In a medium bowl combine agave, almond butter, coconut oil and cacao or cocoa powder.
- Add dry mixture to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Cool to room temperature and then roll into balls.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.