Flavourful Grilled Pork Tenderloin
This marinated pork tenderloin recipe is great on the BBQ or in the oven. Grill some pineapple along side and pair it with a vegetable quinoa salad. It is also good with potato latkes or pierogies with apples and a green vegetable.
- 1 large pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large ziplock bag combine all liquid ingredients, add the tenderloin, seal the bag and mix together with your hands.
- Place ziplock bag in the refrigerator and marinate 2 hours or all day.
- Forty-five minutes before dinner remove the pork from the refrigerator and preheat your grill to high or oven to 400 degrees.
- Turn the grill to medium low and bbq or bake for approximately 20-30 minutes. After 10-15 minutes rotate tenderloin and baste with any sauces remaining. Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. Let stand under foil for 5 minutes before slicing.