Prepare the chicken in the marinade ahead of time in a ziplock bag in the fridge. One hour before soak your skewers in cold water.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- bamboo skewers
- In a large ziploc bag add all marinade ingredients.
- Cut chicken into 3 cm pieces so they are ready for the skewers and add to the prepared ziploc bag. Massage the chicken in the bag until all pieces are coated.
- Store chicken in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. Soak the skewers in cold water for 1 hour. Add chicken to the skewers and discard any leftover marinade.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat. Reduce heat to low and place chicken on the grill for 6-8 minutes per side until cooked through and the internal temperature reads 170 degrees.