Greek Chicken is an easy make ahead prep that involves marinating the chicken. There are many serving options for this chicken. Try it on top of a Caesar Salad. Serve it along side a Greek Salad, Tzatziki and Toasted Pita Breads. For company we usually throw in some Lemon Roasted Potatoes too.
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all the ingredients for the chicken into a ziplock bag and massage the chicken to distribute the marinade. Refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours until ready to barbeque.
- Just before dinner preheat the grill to high. Reduce heat to low and place the chicken on the grill for 8-10 minutes per side until cooked through and internal temperature reads 170 degrees.
- Let chicken rest on a cutting board tented with foil for 10 minutes. Slice the chicken across the grain and arrange on a serving platter or plates.