Lemony Caesar Salad
This salad is a nice change from the traditional creamy caesar dressing.
- 1 head romaine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- croutons optional
Wash your lettuce and chop lettuce while the sauce simmers.
Add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese to your lettuce and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, worchestershire sauce, salt and pepper and transfer to a jar until ready to dress your salad.